Monday, April 20, 2009

Thank You's are in order....




It was hopping in the shop both Saturday and Sunday and I could not possibly have done it all on my own, thank you so much to all of you who helped me out!  Thank You....

To Andi for teaching two lovely, fun, classes.  Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, once again.
To Megan for coming in to help re-decorate even though you are still recovering from  your surgery.  The shop is really starting to look awesome once again!
To Marilyn, for helping customers make some beautiful yarn and project choices.
To Mary for helping out with customers and for winding all that yarn!
To Emily, for the best cake ever!!  A decadent, yummy, Red Velvet Cake!!  Wow was it good.  It is always such a treat when you bake for us.
To Vivian for ordering lunch for all of us.
To Sophie, for helping a customer while I was too busy with several.
To everyone who came in this weekend, thank you for coming and thank you for your patience!  Diane for patiently waiting for your yarn for so long, Helen for understanding that the morning class was still going on when you came in for the afternoon class, Maria, Iris and Hara for understanding that  once again I was trying to multi-task.  
To Sophia for feeding Mama duck and her little ducklings who are now 4 almost weeks old......

I hope I didn't forget anyone......  Thank you!
Anneke