Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Kittens are ALMOST ready for a new home, please help

I am full of mischief, much more so than my siblings. I am full of energy and I am so very FAST!! I do love to be picked up and held all the time.DSCN0023 Well, what can I say? I am just... gifted. I figured out how to eat cat food yeah, like two weeks ago, my siblings are still 100% dependent on Mom! Of course I still like that too, but I can eat anytime I want to.... I am twice the size of them. he he he I love to cuddle, and love food.... DSCN0024 Love & Peace.... I should have been born in the 60's... I am all Love and Peace, I am super mellow and just like to chill out and watch the world go by. I am the very peaceful one in the family, can't you tell by my face?. I love to be held, and I love to talk.DSCN0025