Monday, November 8, 2010

Finally An Update From Anneke's!!!

My sincerest apologies for having gone off the screen for so long, but I cannot even begin to tell you how incredibly BUSY I have been! First of all, it took me a good two weeks to move ALL the stuff out that huge warehouse, I guess it is only when you move that you realize how much stuff you really have.... Then, I decided that this would be a great opportunity to do inventory, something that is so hard to do in the midst of running the business... And guess what, that took me well over two weeks, incredible!!
I have now finally settled on the new location (I am still keeping it a secret though, until I am ready to open up for business!!!) and now the fun begins. I will start to paint, to decorate, order new merchandise and have everything just perfect for the Grand Opening. Just remember that I said it will be smaller, Ok?... I am hoping for a December 1st opening, but it may be December 15th... Soon I will start to post pictures of the progress I am making.
Thank you all for the very kind emails you have been sending me, and thank you for your patience!!!
XOXO
Anneke